Welcome Blogettes

To me, beauty is the mid point between what you’ve got and what you want - the effort we put in to ourselves to enhance our features, hide some flaws, and have fun in the process.
You can choose the technically challenging and rather expensive professional route, or you can follow me and cheat your way to gorgeous.
Take it from me... cheating never felt so good.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What colour of mascara do you recommend for different colours of eyes/hair. I never know if I should buy very black, or brownish black, or blue black...or what!!!!

Totally depends on the look you want to go for! Smokey eyes and dramatic lashes need blackest black mascara, while day to day eyes can look fantastic with a brownish black or brown mascara. Looking for drama? Using a coloured mascara just on the tips of your lashes adds dimension, eggplant colours work on all eyes :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment