Welcome Blogettes

To me, beauty is the mid point between what you’ve got and what you want - the effort we put in to ourselves to enhance our features, hide some flaws, and have fun in the process.
You can choose the technically challenging and rather expensive professional route, or you can follow me and cheat your way to gorgeous.
Take it from me... cheating never felt so good.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Makeup Monday: Fashion Week Recap

Guess who's back!


Did you miss me blogettes?
I missed you dearly.


What better day to come back to than Makeup Monday!


I was all prepped to write the article, then realized one of my makeup articles for my favourite beauty website Chick Advisor was published today - so that will be your makeup monday post - enjoy!


 Fall Beauty Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment